Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

TPT Linky Party: What's In My Cart

Jenna at Speech Room News is holding a Linky Party about the upcoming Teachers Pay Teachers Sale for Teacher Appreciation Week.  Most TpT Sellers will put their store on sale on Tuesday and Wednesday (May 6-7th), plus you will have an extra code to use in order to take an additional percent off of all materials on the site! I am so excited about this sale, and I'm listing my top choices on my LLLOOOOONNNNGGGG wish list below:

1)  Comparing and Contrasting SpeechPads
So many students with this goal, and can always use new ways of teaching it.
 
Cute graphics, great pack with good end-of-the-year theme
 
Ton of students with this goal and can always use more context clues materials
 
I don't think I ever buy from a big TPT sale without getting at least one product made by Mia McDaniel.  Love the graphics and always need grammar materials.  My boys will love this!
 

These posters from Jenna Rayburn are terrific and much needed.
I can't wait to read what is in everyone's cart!  I always end up with new products I missed.  Happy shopping!

5 comments:

  1. These look great! Time to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest in my Comparing and Contrasting SpeechPad! I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like my product - speech camp. Thank you! I have it printed and ready to laminate! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie,
    You just totally made my night! So cool that you like my products :) I hope grammar ninja lives up to your expectations! Happy weekend to ya!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie! So glad you linked up! Thanks for listed one of my products too!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete