Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter Egg Challenges

Best laid plans, huh?  I had every intention of doing my EET with a book and Easter eggs this week, but most of my little ones are very antsy and ready for Spring Break (still a week and a half away for us!)

We needed an activity where my students could move after we did our book and have fun when practicing their goals, so I whipped up a little challenge game for them.  Just print out the sheet below, cut out each challenge and place inside an easter egg.  Put all of the eggs in a basket and after they practice their skill, they pick an egg to open.  Complete the challenge and get the points (plus you get 10 points just for trying).  Student with the most points at the end wins.  All you need in addition to plastic eggs is a small bouncy ball, paddle ball toy, and a penny.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9fXi0D7J3y4dHdicnBfX3Y2ZTg/edit?usp=sharing

6 more school days and counting......  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment