Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Linky Party: Favorite TPT Purchases and What's In My Cart

Jenna at Speech Room News has a fabulous linky party right now for favorite TPT purchases, as well as what is currently in your TPT cart!  A great sell is coming soon, so here is what I have in my cart, and what I have purchased recently!

I currently have this in my cart:


I really need more of these types of activities, and I bought her  Curriculum Based Language Assessments for Grades K-5 Aligned with Standards and LOVE IT!  They are great one page screeners to use when I look at whether to do full evaluations for students or when trying to write new goals for annual IEPs.
 
I also purchased some great activities from the Buckeye Speech Path this summer including:
Grammar Dice and Pronoun Popup and Language Dice:  Black and White Language Games


Both of these products save on ink!  Simply print a sheet for each student and pair with a die to roll and let them practice the language or grammar skill needed.  I printed the whole packs and slip them in clear sleeves that students can use a Vis-à-vis to mark on so they can be used over and over.

My other recommended products come from Mia McDaniel.  She has TONS of super cute quick and easy open-ended games that can be used for quick drills or for a whole session with students who have different types of goals.  Here are the two I bought recently:

Of course this list is not complete without mentioning that of my twenty-three purchases, over half have been Jenna Rayburn products!  If you are not following her on TPT, make sure you do!  I can say all of her stuff is fabulous.  My favorite purchases of hers are her Newspaper Companion Packet and her holiday themed cards such as:
I just love cards to match holidays!  Seriously, you can not go wrong with a purchase of anything from Jenna.  I can't wait to get her new Polar Express Pack!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Polar-Express-Speech-Language-Therapy-Companion-988754
I can't wait to read what everyone else is purchasing from TPT!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment